Job Title- Junior Bid Writer.
Closing Date- 30/06/2017
Location- The Old Brewery, Castle Eden, Hartlepool, TS27 4SU- North East England
Starting Salary- £17,000 + benefits
Qualification level– Degree qualified in any subject but ideally writing, marketing, law, business, English, journalism etc.
Working Hours– 38 hours flexible working full time permeant subject to successful probation
The role and who we are looking for-
We are looking for a versatile and adaptable writer with:
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills
- A willingness to learn and develop under pressure and work to deadlines
- A proactive nature
- Ambition and focus
You must be a skilled writer with the ability to clearly and concisely put forward a point. Willing to embrace new subjects and adapt your existing and growing skill set regularly; Importantly we are looking for someone who is:
- Customer focused, (our clients’ success is our success)
- Hard working
- Keen to continue developing professionally, (we encourage our employees to continually develop, learn and grow)
- Excited by the prospect of facing new challenges
- Driven, (do you want a rewarding career with varied opportunities for professional growth? As a company, we work hard for our employees and our employees work hard for us)
- Proactive, can you think outside of the box? Are you a good independent worker? Lone working means we entrust our employees with the responsibility that you utilise your time effectively and efficiently.
- A key team player and contributor, (we are a small team but with an array of expertise and skills, we encourage our employees to share ideas and help one another to develop)
The starting salary is £17,000 which increases upon completion of probation. Plus benefits including a generous annual leave package, unlimited holidays available, flexible working hours with great opportunities for professional and financial progression in line with success in the role and a generous pension offer.
Here is a little more about our business to help you decide if we could be a match made in Bid Writing heaven…
We are a consultancy who work with organisations primarily across the UK and sometimes further afield. We support companies in their aspirations to secure contracts through a competitive tender process. We bid for contracts in a huge variety of sectors e.g. housing upgrade works, roofing, care, educations, training, justice, waste management and many many more. We bid for contracts ranging from £10,000 to £100s of millions- bidding primarily to Government departments and Local Authorities. We are not experts in every sector, we have a proven process that we work through to gather the required content to support our customers to produce exceptional bids. We are very good at what we do, we have secured over £2.7billion worth of contracts for our customers since 2013 with a market leading 94% bidding success rate. We have high standards and we are incredibly consistent in producing the best work that we can. We have a research function that both supports our bidding activity and undertakes customer commissioned research projects. We have a small but growing team and it is an exciting time to be joining the company.
Feel free to have a look on our website www.bidandresearch.com and visit our social media platforms.
How to Apply
I am more than happy to talk with anyone who is interested in the Junior Bid Writer role, –
Give me a call 07877 700 701 or email email@example.com
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org